Wednesday, February 08, 2006

my love dont cost a thing

Lately, I cry in the morning and it weirds me out. Maybe my eyes got used to tearing from biking in the cold wind...I mean its not sobs or connecting to a coherent thought.... and its always when Im outside and alone. It makes me feel like Im having a breakdown or something... getting on the bus and wiping my eyes. Maybe Im pregnant

Twice in the last week, Ive heard a 6th/7th grade boy say "dude" after I say something.... like, teasing. I dont ever say dude. what gives? dude? is it my sideburns, the way I talk (sans the word dude) or complexion (whiteboy = surfer?). It hasnt been particularly meanspirited... doesnt really bother me---just another funny thing.

New schedule is crazy... lots of time with kids (now its exclusively 4th and 6th graders I hang out with)... lots of time trying to make peace games coherent... oh and there's some stuff on the jitney calendar in the months ahead future so check it out via my profile.

3 Comments:

Blogger snokilla said...

There's a pregnotix test under the sink, maybe you should take it.
I cry in the morning too, same kind of stuff. Maybe we have a wierd disease, we're the only two people in the world who have it.

s

11:29 AM  
Blogger AlmightyScrabblor said...

pregnotix sounds like the name of the best electro song yet to be written...by us

1:46 PM  
Blogger snokilla said...

yeah.
I'll get on it.
pregnotix, complete with remixes.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home