Thursday, March 09, 2006

day 9

Did I post day 7 yesterday? I most have been delirious as it was clearly the first day of the new week. So day 9- Mostly I feel absolutely normal within the confines of the fast. My body hasn't smelled of waste, I haven't gotten any rashes, no sickness. Maybe my body is just that comfortable with its toxins; it doesn't need to violently purge them, they just leave. Either way, I feel confident now, that the fast was worth while as I look to break it tomorrow evening with a small dinner of steamed veggies.

The funny thing, of course, is that I don't plan to radically change my diet when I go back. I mean, I'll be more mindful of how much I'm eating and I'm going to try to eat a lot more good produce (particularly now that sno + I have good cheap places to get it), but I can't see ending the deliciousness... maybe it will be an annual cleanse?

1 Comments:

Blogger snokilla said...

I think an annual cleanse is a good idea. I can cook healthier too you know! I like healthy food. Fried foods will still play a role in our lives though. Don't you worry.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home